What an amazingly challenging Handi*Camp this has been. So many crisis situations (too many to list for now) played a part over the six weeks. Through it all there are so many blessings (isn't that just like the Lord).
- Three individuals invited the Lord into there lives.
- Five summer staff have committed themselves to serve the Lord through H*VMI in the near future full time.
- God gave incredible strength and grace through the challenging times.
- The trips taken from camp went on without incident.
- God provided through praying supportive friends the finances needed to meet the cost of camp.
- Organizations donated food for the weeks at Malaga.
- God sent the right cooks at just the right time to make the meals wonderful.
- The nursing staff was definitely a gift from the Lord this year.
The list could go on and on, however, the bottom line is,
GOD WAS FAITHFUL TO PROVIDE THE STRENGTH
ALL THAT WAS NEEDED AT JUST THE RIGHT TIME
So that, HE WOULD GET THE GLORY AND WE WOULD ONCE AGAIN BE REMINDED THAT THIS MINISTRY IS ALL ABOUT HIM.
Many times we could not imagine how a specific situation was going to work out and He reminded us that "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD." I trust you're finding this to be true in your life as well.