So much is going on in a relatively short period of time in H*VMI.
- As I write this, we're preparing for two different seminars to be given tomorrow, Saturday April 14th.
- Easter camp for about 300 blind children in Ghana just ended with the opportunity to introduce Jesus to many who have never heard about Him. Some of them come from a Muslim background.
- At the end of this month we're having an H*VMI Board meeting. There's a great deal to cover in a relatively short period of time.
- Then there's camp preparation in progress. It's hard to believe that we only have 6 weeks before orientation.
- In the meantime, there are the Bible Clubs, support groups, encouragement through e-mail, telephone and one-on-one meetings.
Ordinarily one would want only to crawl back in bed and throw a cover over our head. Instead, there's an air of excitement and anticipation because we all know Who is in charge and He has promised to provide all the strength, wisdom and grace to meet the need of the hour. What an honor to present the Lord, the Prince of Peace to a hurting, wondering world. Is it worth the hours spent on preparation? Well, when we consider Heaven, the love of Jesus, and the promise of eternity in His presence, we approach the responsibility with joy and thankfulness.