For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13
Do you ever wonder how God puts together His plans for our lives? I look back over my life and the ministry opportunities He has planned for me and I am amazed at how God put together all the pieces!
This is the last time I will have an opportunity to share with you through the Care Corner blog. God has once again given me new plans to serve Him and others through a counseling ministry.
I want to leave you with some thoughts about how God directs our lives and what I have learned about His direction.
1. He never takes us to a place where He doesn't give us the grace and strength to serve.
2. He provides us with clear direction through His wisdom and guidance and He seals the deal with His peace.
3. His plans and ways are very different from ours and thus it is to our benefit to follow Him and let Him be the leader of our lives.
4. He can take the weaknesses in our lives and use them to further His Kingdom.
5. His plans are full of hope and promise.
Thank you for reading the Care Corner blog over the past years. May God bless you as you live your life for Him and serve others through His plans for you.